Users Online Now: 1,311 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 170,270
Pageviews Today: 283,258Threads Today: 114Posts Today: 2,293
05:30 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Timeslip! (updated 11-19-2012) Middle East heating up?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This morning i woke with a splitting headache... Then on my drive into work, i noticed, looming above me in the darkness, a completed overpass. And i thought to myself, when did they do that?

I drive this route 2+ times a day, usually a little later in the morning ( i was 20 mins ahead of schedule) and it was not that far along yesterday.

I think this strange jump ahead in the completion status of the hwy by my house combined with my splitting headache ( still not gone btw) is indicative of a major timeshit or slip.

Anyone else notice anything?

Update 11-19-2012 (from page 5)
This morning as I was walking into work (from the side parking lot) I noticed lamp posts next to the cobblestone path. There were two -- they were never there before. Clearly they had spiderwebs, etc on them (at the top where the light overhangs to shine below)... but even though I have been working at this building since March, and parking in the same place since March... I have never seen them before.

Then as I turned to go in the doors, I looked down the rest of the brick path, I noticed lamposts spaced all long it until the path wrapped around the side of the building.

Another timeslip. A small one. No chills or 'face-slap' feelings, just an ...'What? Hmmm' reaction.

Wonder what just changed?? Wonder if it had to do with things in the Middle East heating up?
 Quoting: tandym
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP