Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just want to say whether you believe in a Higher Power or not
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If you are seeing Jesus in toast or praising Allah with an Ak47 scripture is about people who made mistakes.Mistakes that we as people continue to make and that is why your higher power is manifesting in your paints so turn around your on the wrong path.War is wrong.And for non believers who think there is nothing you still know right is right and wrong is wrong.With that being said on to our national debt.A debt that is not real.The Banksters counterfeiters or money changers what ever you call who print money out of thin air and say there is not enough to go around so we need to hurt maim and kill each other are the problem.Now there is a debt made of counterfeit money so you can work more for less or not at all and starve homeless.You are not following your leaders you are being led.Where you go your leaders are not there.DO YOU UNDERSTAND.One of the saddest lessons I have ever learned in my life was watching how people feel its ok not to care.Oh and we are ok until after the forth or fifth of this month and then we start the H.A.R.P machine back up.5ahidingyoda
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP