Users Online Now: 1,162 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 167,619
Pageviews Today: 279,100Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 2,269
05:26 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Steve Quayle just lost it on the air...shut the show down.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven't been listening to Steve often, but happened to want to have audio running as I surfed the web tonight.

He reads e-mails during his daily program. Tonight, he asked Steve Melching he couldn't go on and to fill the hour with whatever.

He was reading an e-mail from a military person and he was tight lipped as to what he was reading but he paused to ask for averyone to pray and gave heart-felt sympathy for all the wives of military personnel that would never come home...

Something BIG was in that e-mail...then he asked a question or two but seemed very disoriented...and after opening another e-mail and groaning...said for everyone to pray...and he said something I couldn't quite make out...but it sounded very very dire.

My guess was that he received information that the US military was in the throws of attacking somebody...and it was the start of something horribly devastating...

Did anyone catch that last comment?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP