Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject So I saw Cloud Atlas today...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ...and it was wonderful. Those of you who label CA as an Illuminati propoganda are mistaken. Enjoy it for the ride it takes you on! hf

The number one reason I went to go see this movie is my husband. I felt a very strong feeling upon seeing him for the first time, one like none before.

A few years ago, I was in kind of a flux. One day, I got a phone call that changed my life. It wasn't an instant change, it took more than a month to respond.

I was offered a more secure job with less pay. I haha'd it thinking I could keep on keepin on. Fast forward a month and my job is gone.

I called the friend who offered me a job, and got it.

That first day, I saw my husband. The image is burned into my mind. I knew when I saw this man he was special. But I just continued on the path I chose...

One day, I happened to be ill, and went to work late. That was the day that I ran into my future husband. Had I not been sick, I would have been gone for the day, chance missed.

We got married, and I believe with every bit of my soul that we are meant to be together. Never in my life had I looked at a complete stranger and saw my soulmate.

To me, it made sense. To everyone else? It is how they see it. hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP