Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Metaphysical-World -( Part 2 ): The Gateway to God
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message PART I: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 1 ): Earth's Secret History: The Poussin Code : ( 33° ) A Shift in Earths Axis Means a Shift in YOUR Consciousness
PART III : Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 3 ): The Carbon Atom, Vortex Math, and the Scarab Beetle
PART IV: Thread: Metaphysical-World -( Part 4 ): Living in Harmony With the Universe by Mirroring / Manifesting Bliss / As Above So Below

Note:
Hardcore Christians, you will find the matter below a little difficult to digest. I really would like to reach in and communicate with you, as there is a lot of things in the Bible that are true, but ultimately the real knowledge is being hidden from you. If you cannot digest the information given here, then peace be with you> I mean you no harm, and may you find your way to the true GOD. After all, our goals are the same . To find the true God. Its just our approach that differs.

hf

changeThot

In Part 1, we saw the influence of a pole-shift on human consciousness via the secret codes in the Poussin painting.
This then I think is the missing link.
There is something missing between our Crown chakra and the rest of the Universe.
A certain element that was available before, which is absent now,
which activates your crown chakra, and allows your Kundalini to flow.
Some say this missing element is Carbon-7, which will be activated by the Sun, when it mutates the (nuetrinos? from the movie 2012?) atoms into the Carbon7 mode.
Once this happens, your crown chakra should light up like a Christmas tree,( :) ) and you have been activated. Some say that Carbon7 is fiction.
At present we are collectively living in the 'de-activated' mode.

Imagine a time when every human had functioning kundalini energies up and running all the time.
These people may have communicated on a higher plane. WHich is why I think
there is a difference between the language of anicent vedic and the Atalantean man,.... and people of today.
Maybe thats the reason why they used a lot of pictures, symbols.
To their heightened spirituality, pictures might have vibrated in ways akin to a person high on magic mushrooms. Its like you see a drawing, and because sound can create patterns, the reverse too is true! Patterns can create sound. So imagine seeing a drawing and hearing a musical note in your head!!!!
Sanskrit was a language of sound and vibrations.
When you say "OMMMMMMMMMMMHHHHHHH" you can actually feel the vibrations to a little extent.

You see this trait in the Egyptian civilization, and also the Mayan civilizations.
Why the preference of the Egyptians & Mayans for pictograms,and drawings instead of words and letters? Because images gave your mind a kick. Maybe thats how the Chinese script evolved too!
Try as we might it is not easy to release the Kundalini energy and switch our chakras into power mode.
Although a lot of people tell you they are capable of activating their Kundalini, I think most are faking it.
Activating your Chakra energies is like switching the lights on in a house that has been dark for millenia!
This missing element is either the magnetics of the old pole setting of 6.5°, or maybe something else.
Only time will tell what it is.
Personally I look forward to a future period where Kundalini is an everyday experience.

That said, lets dive into Part 2. Exciting times ahead!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP