Users Online Now: 1,288 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 200,841
Pageviews Today: 360,267Threads Today: 182Posts Today: 2,688
04:11 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I just got activated 5 minutes ago to go to Jersery (UPDATE)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Granted sandy fuked some shit up down there in Jersey and New York im stationed in Ft.Drum New York in the active Army and 5 minutes ago I got called in for a muster and im leaving in the morning to convoy to Jersery to provide power security etc.. what happend to the national guard where the hell are they at kinda pissed just wanted to vent

(UPDATE)

ok just got back from staging the trucks loading a bunch of equipment up ie. generators and tents I leave at 0700 tomorrow morning I seen on some of the comments people were trying to find something on the news about this lol I just found out about it hours ago when we were called in for muster try tomorrow then im sure you will find it in the news but I am in the 10th Mountain Division there are a few other things I was briefed on but that I can not say at this time I will say one thing the national Guard is getting beat up down there thats why were going in once I get down there tomorrow night with in the next couple days if anyone is intrested ill post some more updates

thanks didnt think this thread would be this popular I was just venting a little bit
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP