Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject FREEDOM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to screechingkettle.blogspot.com]

^^posting that only because it asked something that really made me stop and think...here is the question>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Why are individuals still participating in a system that no longer represents them"???????

I realized that we stopped "participating" a long time ago..to participate means you make a choice..you CHOOSE to do something..

When is the last time you willingly CHOSE to pay taxes?..taxes on things you already own...over and over and over again...and when you die, your children will possibly pay over 50% death tax just to keep what is rightfully yours/theirs...(this is in the works as we speak)

taxes on your income that YOU EARNED...worked for..slaved for...
Did YOU choose where your tax money went? Do you see the benefits of your hard earned money ? Are your roads, schools, businesses, homes the way you think they should be? After all, YOU are paying for all that...

Stop and think about all the things YOU are paying for..."participating" in...and have no control or rights over...

the problem is, my friends, that when we stop and wonder, WHY are we still participating??? we realize that we haven't been...we have been forced to play..
The only problem with that is, once you really think about it, you then realize that you can either stop participating(LOL) or take responsibility...and therein lies the dilemma

Until it is far too late, no one wants to step up to the plate..easier to play our games, watch tv, post messages and comments, protesting, pretending we are making a difference... distract ourselves in whatever ways we can....UNTIL that is all gone...then we have to face reality..

WE are ALL guilty of this...everyone of us...:(
And I see no end in sight...

This is a sad reality...more so because we still have a moment to change things..we have history to learn by, we have knowledge at our fingertips, communications(until they take that away)...

FREEDOM, are you REALLY FREE????
you think you are...but you are not..I am not, our children are not FREE...
We have been deceived, but once you wake up and still do nothing, then you are guilty...we all are.

lala
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP