Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 637,688
Pageviews Today: 1,109,693Threads Today: 462Posts Today: 7,796
01:24 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Rain Just Won't Stop. There's somthing else really strange going on also...!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message World Wide The Weather Is Strange And Getting Stranger By The Minute.

The Conspiracy Shit With Haarp I Call Bullshit.

I'm in the Interior of BC. Its been the longest Hottest Summer way into October. No Rain At All Since End Of June.

Then the tap got turned on the last couple of weeks and it won't stop. Tonight its POURING. The last few nights its been POURING. I'm not complaining don't get me wrong cause it was so dry we were all worried about forest fires big time.

Here's the strange part. At night when it rains its WARMER than during the day. Winds out of the South and West. They should be North and West.

A few of those nights day time temps were around 9-10 but at night they went to 14. Were metric remember. Since when does that happen.

I think the whole World is in for one wild ride this winter. Even the Squirrels think so. Never have I ever seen them stash things like they are stashing. Its like they are grabbing anything edible and hiding it.

They have grabbed and keep hiding all my potatoes and Carrots and Beets and even onions. They don't eat onions or have anything to do with them. The other items either.

Had to put a lid on my sand storage boxes. They are up all night sneaking around stashing this shit. Thats not like them. They sleep at night. Even they are freaking out.

When animals act out of their character I call heads up. HEADS UP.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP