Users Online Now: 942 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 301,309
Pageviews Today: 457,528Threads Today: 176Posts Today: 2,326
05:17 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject US FOREST SERVICE arming -- with HOLLOW POINT BULLETS!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Why are they arming the forest service with hollow point ammunition? With enough bullets to shoot down trees.

US Forest service now buying ammo

Also, the .223 bonded ammo has the same ballistics as a hollow point bullet. ... US Forest service now buying ammo. do what they're doing, guys ...
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1969378/pg1

US Forest service now buying ammo
NOAA Requests Hollow Point Ammo For The Weather Service (40,000 rounds) ... US Forest service now buying ammo. You got this pinned over there. Page: 1 2. Back to
I_Wish_I-Was_GLP.com/Topic-US-Forest-service-now-buying-ammo

The US Government Has Ordered Over 750 Million Rounds of .40 ...

The US Government Has Ordered Over 750 Million Rounds of .40 Caliber Hollow Point Ammunition ... the US Forest Service recently ... is buying up as much ammo, ...
paranormalis.com/threads/the-us-government-has-ordered...

20rds - 9mm Corbon 125gr. +P Hollow Point Ammo : Pistol ...

Buying; Selling; Saved Searches; Checkout; ... This is 9mm Corbon 125gr. +P Hollow Point Ammo. ... Terms of Service | Site Map | Gun ...
www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=314708694

The US Government Has Ordered Over 750 Million Rounds of .40 ...

The US Government Has Ordered Over 750 Million Rounds of .40 Caliber Hollow Point Ammunition ... buying millions of rounds of hollow point ... forest service and fish and ...
advertising with haters.com/2012/04/05/the-us-government-has-ordered...

US Forest service now buying ammo - Page 2

Hollow point ammo doesn't bother me. ... US Forest service now buying ammo. This is what caught my attention from the article.. Delivery is important.
www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1969378/pg2

National Weather Service buying hollow point bullets? | Watts ...
Hollow point bullets designed to cause maximum organ damage. ... 176 Responses to National Weather Service buying hollow point bullets? aaron says: August 14, 2012 at 8:59 am.
wattsupwiththat.com/2012/08/14/wtf-national-weather...

US FORESTRY SERVICE MAKES URGENT REQUEST FOR MORE AMMO - Tea ...

US Forest Service Makes Urgent Request For More Ammo. by bunkerville. Earlier I posted Why is the Government buying so much ammo?. An obscene amount of hollow point ...
teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/us-forestry-service...ammo

Weather Service Buys 46000 Rounds of Illegal Hollow Point ...

29 Responses to Weather Service Buys 46000 Rounds of Illegal Hollow Point Bullets: ... hollow point bullets are legal for purchase in the US, just go to Walmart, ...
www.maggiesnotebook.com/2012/08/weather-service-buys...

U.S. Forest Service makes urgent request for more ammo ...
Earlier I posted Why is the Government buying so much ammo?. An obscene amount of hollow point bullets are being purchased by every conceivable agency of ...
bunkerville.wordpress.com/.../u-s-forest-service...more-ammo
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP