Users Online Now:
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
1957 newspaper: US air recon found secret base near Antarctica
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Abi ~:MV8yMDM4MjIyXzM0MjY5NzEwXzcyMkMwNzNG] [i]ok, I am translating, little by little but it is tedious and obviously needs some work but here is what I have done, so far...where you see a ? it means that I could not translate a word... mysterious steel dome in the eternal ice fell off all electrical equipment on board the aircraft. Americans are faced with a puzzle. stationed in the harbor almost constantly frozen Alaska American marine are the commanding officer of ? in Alaska. Been alerted. Seldom they cross thousand of kilometers over the North Pole to locate dome on a card registered to their own point to a mysterious steel. A strategic bomber linked to ? had this dome nautical miles a month ago for the first time in 1000 ? the de long islands in the eternal ice spotted the pilot of that time in a trial use located radiate ? bombers reported the monotonous flight over the endless curse over the eternal polar ice-was interrupted suddenly. I pointed my board ? a shiny dome towards the ice barriers between themselves 3000 meters below us. The dome was blue-gray and spinning like a storm of armored combat [/i] [/quote]
German newspaper article from 1957: [
link to www.imagebanana.com
- Strategic bomber squad on a manouver finds dome 1000 miles north eastern of the De Long Islands
- 1 month later: Alaska air surveillance alarms Marine air recon, gives them coordinates
- Pilot of one of the planes: Saw blue grey steel dome, rotating like a radar. Went down to 800m and contacted it. Dome stopped rotating and went down like an elevator, big door closing over it.
- Radio operator: All electronic devices stopped functioning immediately after contacting the dome
- Area disputed between USA and USSR
- Many Alaska "coast stations" reporting crypted morse signals
- Airplanes following those signals lost it if they went closer to the calculated location of the signal source than 20 miles.
Quick googling leads to no answers. Your thoughts?
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2017 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (5 queries)