Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject COMPLETE FUCKING BULLSHIT
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message im from long beach island nj i stayed for the storm and left a couple days after.... there was barely any damage there just in 2 seperate parts of the island and everything is fine now there is no dangerous conditions

they are saying they wont be letting people return to there homes for 2 months

what the mother fuck i live and work there i only have 300 dollars and there is NO FUCKING AID AVAILABLE TO ME i have applied with fema and a sba loan and they just say wait for us to contact you

the only aid is to go stay at a shelter well fuck that femas budget is how many hundreds of billions?? red cross gets how many billions donated to it?? and the best they have for me is to go stay on a used cot thats been cleaned since the last person used it?

thats wonderful your stopping me from going to my house... stopping me from working and have no financial aid for me?? just a used fucking cot???

now i know why guns are illegal

and btw fema and red cross aint doing fucking shit for recovery its all people that live around here DOING EVERY FUCKING THING
LITERALLY THE ONLY THING ANY AGENCY IS DOING IS PROVIDING USED COTS TO SLEEP ON THAT HAVE BEEN CLEANED

like i said now i realize why guns are illegal gives them power to do whatever the fuck they want and u cant do shit about it
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP