Users Online Now: 1,438 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 20,513
Pageviews Today: 36,375Threads Today: 19Posts Today: 261
12:27 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Theory On Aliens And The Holographic Moon: The Alien Car Tires Theory (ACT Theory) Hurricane Sandy, Illuminati, Chemtrails, Pole Shift, 2012
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I propose that extraterrestrial lizards (hereinafter called "aliens") are talking to us through the tires on our cars. These aliens lack vocal cords, so in order to communicate with us through sound, they shape shifted into highway construction workers and cut grooves into sections of highways so that our tires would produce a particular sound. When you go different speeds, your tires make different pitch sounds. The aliens cut the grooves into different patterns with different gaps between the grooves. Both speed and groove arrangement affects the words the aliens say to us through our tires. Wake up and LISTEN!

You'd have to be either deaf or a shill to not hear those alien voices coming from my tires.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP