Users Online Now: 2,233 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,002,920
Pageviews Today: 1,672,066Threads Today: 674Posts Today: 12,035
04:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is it really possible to be cursed?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message From the time I was born bad things have always seemed to happen to me far more than other people. After 32 years of just constant bad things going on consistently I am starting to wonder if being cursed is actually possible. I would consider myself spiritual but definitely not religious and definitely not a believer in the Judea-Christian god. My problems range from some pretty severe health problems to financial problems, family problems and anything else you can think of. For every one piece of good news I probably get 9 pieces of bad news and it just never lets up, ever. It also seems to affect people around me like my wife and my pets. I feel like a walking cloud of doom.

I am a pretty nice person, I'm a vegetarian, I don't even kill flies or bugs so what could be the cause of all of this? I am starting to wonder if I should go to a shaman or a psychic for some sort of blessing. I am not sure how much longer I can keep going like this. Just the odds of so many things happening to one person like this is some sort of statistical anomaly. What should I do?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP