Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject serious christians not church people i need advice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok I am at the fork in the road. Seriously. In my confusion I feel like giving up. I don't know what is going on. I believe I sought out God I believe Jesus spoke to me telling me to have Faith....3 times...have faith... It's a long story but He revealed Himself to me.. so with that I was told things to come and was told Jesus' words which I read in the bible after the fact... And no I was not reading the bible before...ever! There was a lot of symbolism... Ok well this was 6 years ago .. some things have come to pass but not the main thing. Now I just don't know why this has all happened Plus I have had several dreams the. Past year and a half ...and I don't know what is going on. I don't know what happened or why or why things continue to happen . I feel like forgetting this whole thing its too much I want answers I want to know the truth and if I roll with this I know its a dangerous road ... I am at the fork.. I don't know what to do because I don't have all the answers ...what if He didn't really reveal Himself you know I don't even know what happened anymore so ill be walking by some sort of lie.. yet what if He did and He did speak all these things and I let the whole thing go... I can't be half way with it I'm either in or out....I am not a church going liar who thinks there is no road to actually walk.. so I am at the fork in the road ...knowing the risks on each road. I am either about to let the whole God experience go and forget it because its been in my head for six years or roll with it ... Did anyone have an experience of God where He told you something to come and you had to wait?? and it either happened or didn'?? And how did this affect your faith?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP