Users Online Now: 2,092 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,406,711
Pageviews Today: 2,325,665Threads Today: 877Posts Today: 15,762
10:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NY chick makes $260 a day as a "professional cuddler" inviting strangers to take a nap with her at home.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message That's a nice one to start the day! Needy and lonely Brits of any age and genre, can have a "cuddling session" with a very gorgeous chick paying 60 bucks a day.

Spooning peacefully in a double bed, this pair could be any normal couple on a Sunday morning.

But revisit the scene an hour later and Jackie Samuel will be curled up in the arms of another man.

The 29-year-old is a professional cuddler. She turned to snuggling with strangers to help pay for her studies and provide for her young son.

She can make $260 a day and cuddles with up to 30 men a week - including pensioners and war veterans.

However, her business 'The Snuggery' has not gone unnoticed and her college has threatened to expel her - while others have called her a prostitute.

She said: 'I think I was born knowing how to snuggle. Snuggling is healthy, spiritual and fun(...)

IMAGE ( [link to i.dailymail.co.uk] )

Quoting: [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge