Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Ghost dream
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK, I have never posted anywhere on this subject. 2 nights ago, as I went to get into bed, I felt a very cold spot next to me. I didn't give it too much thought. I fell asleep, and within about 20 minutes, I woke up as I was jumping out of bed screaming at the top of my lungs. I woke my husband up. I felt and heard something whisper in my ear. I knew it was female, and I could feel her hair on my neck. She cupped her hands around my right ear and whispered 'Mama Mama' in a creepy tone. I had the feeling this thing wanted me to think it was my daughter (who is alive and well), but somehow I knew it wasn't her. This 'dream' was so real that I can't shake it. It did not feel like a dream. I am still shook to my core. I have never had this happen to me. Any thoughts? And 'Anonymous Coward' I don't want to hear from you...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP