Users Online Now: 1,677 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 213,392
Pageviews Today: 347,008Threads Today: 113Posts Today: 1,889
04:29 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This is the craziest thing!!! What in the world??? How can a presidential seal just show up? updated with link to pic.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so before you guys blast me... no I don't have a picture, but can describe it very well.

So, I'm watching my Soap Opera ( I know, but please don't give me any crap about it please), and at about the 43 minute mark, this SEAL just flashes for a millisecond, and I mean it was fast, had a hard time rewinding it to get it captured on the screen so I could see it.

Ok, so here is the description, and please could someone tell me what this means, is it a call to arms or something? I've been watching this Soap for over 40 years, and I have NEVER seen anything like this before.

So... It's a perfectly round seal in a silverish color and it says on the rim following the circle's pattern, "SEAL of the PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES" and then has the full color NBC peacock in the middle of it.
Again, I HAVE NEVER seen anything like it before, and it has me quite puzzled, and I don't post bullcrap threads on here, so I'm NOT pulling your chain.

[link to www.facebook.com]
Pink Cat was kind enough to put the pic on here.

Has anyone else seen the above described SEAL on their TV screen?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP