Users Online Now: 2,094 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,012,315
Pageviews Today: 1,399,776Threads Today: 385Posts Today: 6,637
11:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 10- to 15-foot waves.... May God have mercy on us all!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was just watching WCBS-TV New York and the meteorologist said that if this storm goes for the worst case scenario New York City could have waves up to 8- 10 feet and a storm surge of 2-3 feet.

And I go online to look this up and find this other article saying not for New York City but for Moriches Inlet to Montauk Point could see 10- to 15-foot waves Wednesday and 7 to 10-foot waves Thursday.

I feel as if this storm is going to Explode out over the Atlantic.... like go into Beast Mode like sandy did and be worse than predicted

Every track of the storm shifts it more further to the west which will give the coast more rain + wind + surge

Someone tell me, is the United States under attack?
I feel we are under attack
I mean think about it, A Super-storm then the elections and a day after the elections another storm being a powerful classic nor-Easter and do not under any circumstances take your eyes off the west coast, There are talks that place is soon to get a very big earthquake, and also after this nor-Easter Rumor of a tornado outbreak in the south

What has come to our beloved world that we call earth?

I think it really is ending and it is going to start with this country :(

I hope I am wrong of all of this but If I am right I just hope I have enough time to finish making my bug out bag but the thing is where do I go and is it even worth it trying to survive.

If the world starts to go insane and starts to end when it is over and everyone else is dead what should I do next. I'll just be sitting there like wow
Hiding The Prophets were right and I think we were wrong
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP