Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I want Babies. I said a no no and got in trouble. Im very sorry
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I did a bad thing looking for advice about weezels little problem. So I wont do that again. But thank you to everyone who gave me advice on how to solve weezels problem with his ding dong and those little nasty you know whats. I need some more help after going to bible study class and the preachers dream he had about me and Daddy(not my real daddy, pervs) Also Leslie is real nice and smart two. HMN from canadia is mean and not very smart. He doesnt no how to spell inteligence.

Daddy is madder than can be and the church now needs a new front door and the preacher is looking to get the old building painted. And guess who got to do that! I dont get it daddy never done nothing around the church until the preacher started having his dreams.

Well weezel and marywhitney (my best friend in the hole wide world) and me are going out to whities tonight its way out in the mountains so we gots to get going. I already told about that place. So I hope to have a little fun given all my wooos. Why would the lord put so many blockers in my way?

What do you think I should do? I pray and pray but no babies no answer only questions. Is this the way it is with all ladies who want babies?

I got a question, do you believe that we are suppost to married the person we marry. Like, does god figure it all out first and then puts us all together and we go with who we are suppost two? I found weasel (weezel) at whities and I almost got in trouble but we found the place and I found weezel. Do you think it was always going to be that way, I mean me and weezel?

Thank you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP