Users Online Now: 2,252 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 959,033
Pageviews Today: 1,711,093Threads Today: 732Posts Today: 12,990
07:23 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject HOLY SHIT!!! Is America about to be ripped apart??? Current USGS EQ data looks SCARY! (When compared to various maps)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I was browsing and saw the everyday "EQ here" and "EQ there" link, so I jumped over to USGS to see what's up: [link to earthquake.usgs.gov]

Low and behold I saw a FREAKY semi circle of Earthquakes from Arkansas, through Nevada and up to Canada. (I haven't seen THIS before) It immediately made me think of the supposed "Navy Map" of the USA [link to 4.bp.blogspot.com] as well as the Edgar Cayce map of the "Future America" [link to www.google.com (secure)]

Looking in there I of course saw this map: [link to justpiper.com] and This map: [link to 3.bp.blogspot.com]

One thing in common here.... The maps show a sinking of the West coast and a tear through the New Madrid.

Well... LOOK at USGS right now. Overlay those minor quakes with the maps and, HOLY SHIT!

I'm no seismologist but, that's just freaky... With the recent big quakes on the Juan De Fucco and the quakes from a week or so ago on the San Andreas, I have to wonder....

Should I go get my boat out of storage????
hiding
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP