Users Online Now: 2,079 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 999,649
Pageviews Today: 1,666,744Threads Today: 671Posts Today: 11,992
04:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject UPDATE IMPORTANT-I seen all this happen before in a dream, the election all of it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Newest update-This dream may have a bearing on the Middle Eastern nations wanting to have a "Caliphate" please read my dream from the original post.

A summary below is of two dreams that seem to be very important. This was just before Obama had gotten elected that I had posted it....

The original post:

I have mentioned it before in other threads. This is why I believe my dreams are about to come true.

[link to news.yahoo.com]
In a series of dreams here is a summary...
I saw this happen. The race was the closest ever. But the victor is not who I want to win. Obama wins and its not going to be good for any of us. After winning the election I saw people angry, and rioting. There are fires every where in new york especially.
The storms start getting so freaking intense that lighting goes cloud to ground every time. businesses erect temporary facilities for things like gas, and supplies. Even in my closest city in Arkansas it is like that.
The storms were all over. The magnetosphere was messed up. Haarp was making it worse. People were sleeping under bridges, in culverts, cellars, because they didn't know if they would burn up in the fires. We went to war with (Iran or Syria?) next.
Obama sent three war ships to declare himself "caliphate" of the Muslim world. The US took over two major cities there. If it was Iran, it was probably Tehran and another large city. The ground was always shaking, people hiding in churches, the churches collapse. The schools weren't safe either. I left the shelter of a school only to see it collapse moments later.
I saw a large planetary body moving quickly in the sky it was passing our planet. It was making the earth shake violently. It was twice as large as the moon. The sky was all gray with smoke, and storm cover, but we could still see it pass. It was reddish hued. It had a "tail" or trail behind it in its passing. It didn't hit us. But the ground was splitting open even here, where we don't get quakes. People were huddled together, kids screaming. My family and I were standing outside on some solid rock. We were holding each other looking at the planet pass us. The building we had just left had collapsed, so many people in there too.

Another dream, it is four years later. I saw foreign troops in the US. Chinese and Russian troops. There were barbed wire fence traps with landmines buried all over our coastlines, and borders. People were on the run everywhere. People were starving. Those that weren't on the run were in prison camps. Most of the US population was dead already.I saw the inside of the prison camps.
It was like a large housing facility. If we wanted to buy anything we had to order it. The items shown for sale were only demonstration models, they had id bar codes and the item was coded and scanned at a computer terminal. It was taken off your account that was embedded in the chip in your right hand.
I wish I was kidding, but I am not. I saw a bar code design it looked like a triangle and eye. All bar coded items had these codes on them. Once the item was ordered the demonstration model was placed back on the shelf, and a pick up ticket was given to you,giving you a time when the item was available.
This was true for food, water, canned goods, clothing, anything at all. This was a sort of "commissary". Hot foods were different, they were a part of your ration. If you wanted anything different or extra it had to be deducted. Another dream I see a hospital, it is a few years from now. It is different too. They have scanners that read your body just like on star trek films. There are teams of doctors that see a patient not just one doctor.
This is part of the Obama health care plan I suppose. Everything looks higher tech, than now. computers do more to read peoples bodies. Rfid scanners read and update peoples medical charts, it is all done by computer. We don't just get Obama for a second term either. That is probably the worst part.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP