Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject An open letter to Jesus
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear Jesus

We on GLP hear so much about you all the time. In fact, we hear about you just about everywhere. Now, I don't want to ramble on here so I'm going to get straight to the point :-)

It appears that your earthly worshippers have this idea that you're coming back really, really soon. They quote the Bible and numerous other 'sources', some even claiming to hear directly from you.

Being a god and the Son of God you must surely be able to let us all know that this is indeed fact. If you can't, then I'm sorry to say you're not a god. There are so many of us who would in the blink of an eye worship and praise you if you were to just make yourself known other than through the works of men (You should be more than aware of what people really are).

Your 'word' has been hopelessly corrupted by now and even you must see this. Surely you cannot expect intelligent, rational people to take the Bible as your truth. It's a mish mosh of confusion and not even your most devoted followers seem able to make much sense of it.

So what I'm asking is...give us a sign.

Nothing over the top but just something. Maybe a cross on the moon or just blot out the Sun for a bit and say "I am the Lord your God, I am Jesus Christ" for all to hear.
Hiding away isn't do you any favours!

This way we'll all be for You without any doubt, so come on...we're waiting!

Ps. You MUST know that I have posted this because You know all things, so please don't ignore me :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP