Users Online Now: 2,150 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 809,443
Pageviews Today: 1,335,621Threads Today: 539Posts Today: 9,286
01:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Seeking SERIOUS "Ascension" believers to clairify info I found regaurding the Ascension being a "Trick" by T_P-T_B
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message For those who SERIOUSLY believe in the Ascension...

I found some information that I could use a bit of clairification or opinion on as it seems a bit confusing and rather disturbing about what these articles are trying to promote...I will link below.

I am VERY spriritual and have been waiting for the coming days since early 2000! I have never heard this theory before and would like some feedback.

From what I gathered from this content, is that the "ascension" is possibly the long awaited "deception" being planned, initiating the FAKE "Second coming of Christ", by TPTB.They will be behind the carrying out of the "ascension", which will trick us into falling under their power again, instead of breaking us free!

Now, I may have interperted what I read here wrong, but that is why I am seeking your help and opinion as to what this information in these articles is saying...

Regaurdless if it is what is going to happen or not, It is the first time i heard anything of the sort related to the ascension being the "deception". I had a hard time comprehending what was being said here. I thought maybe someone more attentive could clarify if they were just talking about how the TPTB know about the ascension happening like we have all heard or if they were saying that we will be "duped" into thinking we are ascending! Thank You in advance!

I will first link the main page called "THE FAKE SECOND COMING", which features each of the individual articles... and then I will link the particular section I found the information to be confusing...
[link to www.bibliotecapleyades.net]

Now here are the links to the other sections Where I got stuck... any insight would be great!

This section was labled
"The Human Ascension Experiment"!

Finally the last section I questioned with the link and the article called "The alien brotherhood has arrived"

Below is a bit of the article...

THE ANTI-CHRIST USES THE GRIDLINES TO TAKE OVER OUR CONSCIOUSNESS

Will the entity holding the 'Office of the Christ' be using the gridlines to send his energy into everyone's consciousness, like Hitler built a cone of power to take over people's minds? This when the world's gridlines are reset to change our reality/timeline and operating fully.

He would need to do this to keep the 'new reality' in place. Certainly if Lucifer's scientists have been operating their technology on the outer parts of the universe, they may know a thing or two about changing time lines and getting everyone's brainwaves in synch. to respond to a predetermined cycle. The microwave phone towers and GWEN towers already do this to set people's brain rhythms artificially high.

Nuclear and power stations are strategically positioned on gridlines, perhaps to change our reality to make us in a dazed enough state to accept the so called Messiah. Certainly some of the Sinclair and Stewart clan self appointed 'Grail family' members are keen to herald the "Messiah"( for the Age of course!) after all they are the royally self - appointed welcoming committee for the alien host who use deceptive Biblical names.

However, the Nazis did have in mind the King of the World Underground at Agartha so there may some opposition for the role of anti-christ or world ruler...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP