Users Online Now: 2,076 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,350,674
Pageviews Today: 2,237,491Threads Today: 850Posts Today: 15,242
09:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject THE BIG LIE OF ISLAM AND ATHIESTS! YOU LIE ON THE WORD OF GOD ![JER:CHP 8:8]
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message THIS VERSE IS SO TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT AND TWISTED TO DISCREDIT THE HOLY WORD OF THE FATHER.IT IS ALL ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO MISDIRECT THE MASSES INTO A NON BELIEF IN MESSIAH YEHSHIYEH[YEHSHUA].

**TIME TO GIVE IT UP YOU UNLEARNED AND UNCIRCUMCISED IN HEART FOR THE NIGHT IS COMING AND YOUR TERROR IS IN ITS DARKNESS RIDING ON THE CLOUDS**.

Jerimiah chapter 8 verse 8

"How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain."

M,JJK,J

The meaning here is NOT that the scriptures themselves had been altered by the scribes, but rather that the Scriptures did not profit the people because they were not listening to them nor obeying them.

nbvbvc

It was not the Scriptures which had been changed or altered, but the people who thought themselves wise even in their rejection of God's word.

jkjkjjj

Consider the context of verses eight and nine. "How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain. The wise men are ashamed, they are dismayed and taken: lo, they have rejected the word of the LORD; and what wisdom is in them?"

Their rejection of God's word is a constant theme throughout the book of Jeremiah. "behold, the word of the LORD is unto them a reproach; they have no delight in it."
(6:10); "they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

(6:19); "But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey my voice, and I will be your God, and ye shall be my people: and walk ye in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.

But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels and in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward."

(7:23-24); "they have forsaken my law which I set before them, and have not obeyed my voice, neither walked therein; but have walked after the imagination of their own heart"
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP