Users Online Now: 2,143 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,079,624
Pageviews Today: 1,500,636Threads Today: 406Posts Today: 7,252
12:22 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject We need a strong Firm WHITE man to run this county again!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Mitt Romney is the man! I hate welfare, and I hate free government phones. People should PAY to use our services. I don't like obamacare and I hate all the benefits I get with Obama. We need more people in middle and lower class while us ELITES make money off u guys. We need whiteness as the face of the US again!!! Can Romney count on your vote today?!?! I've been waiting in line for 5 hrs and I'm about to vote for him!! Can't wait lol......seriously I wouldn't vOte for either candidate. Both will ruin this country lol and I'm not racist. I'm for freedom and humanity. U guys should hear a good joke once in a while.👍😂✌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺&#127​480;
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP