Users Online Now: 2,483 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,180,187
Pageviews Today: 1,970,845Threads Today: 814Posts Today: 14,102
07:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Today is the a big day for USA, every four years, on the elections occasion. I've seen so many disputes for months, between Reps and Dems, Olds and Youngs, Whites and Blacks, Romney and Obama die hard supporters. As a stranger, for me USA means a lot. I lived more than 20 years under the communism and I know what it means, what it means really to be free. When I was a kid, all I know about the free world has something to do with America. Then I grew up, my country was "free", now in the EU and NATO, but in the last years America changed and you should know better, because you live there. On this disputed day, for me, although I don't vote, your country belongs t YOU, all American citizens. It's your country, not Obama's, not Mitt's, is still your old and big USA. The banksters, the elites, the NWO scum try to transform your dream in a nightmare. So, on this day, your country belong to you, is the legacy of your Founding Fathers.
America belongs to its citizens, is the legacy of the Founding Fathers. No thread about elections! For a better world, for a free world, USA should be again ruled properly, as a will of its citizens. flag waver
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP