Users Online Now: 2,190 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,116,812
Pageviews Today: 1,864,923Threads Today: 768Posts Today: 13,415
06:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My husband wet the bed last night!!!!?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please help!
Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Last night was just as ordinary as any other. We went to sleep around 10., he wasn't drinking or drunk, he didn't really even drink many fluids last night. We went to bed the same as every night.

This morning the alarm went off and i rolled over to turn it off and there was very noticeable, large wet area surrounding my husband. It was clearly urine from the look and oder. He woke up when the alarm went off. He got up and went to take a shower. We didn't talk about it at all and went through our morning like nothing happened. Now I'm stripping the sheets to put fresh ones on and the smell won't come out of the bed.

We've been married for 5 years and this has NEVER been an issue before. I'm afraid to bring it up or ask him if he's ever had problems before this but I'm afraid I'll embarrass him.

Advice? Please?!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP