Users Online Now: 2,282 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,194,026
Pageviews Today: 1,626,774Threads Today: 422Posts Today: 6,815
01:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sad, angry, disappointed or depressed today, these are not of God)))Christian Post !!! just want to lift up those with these feelings
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I see stuff everywhere but I just wanted to share if you are a child of God, you know those feelings are not of God. So try and rebuke them.

I have been going to see a lady of 43, 4 kids , with cancer and they gave her 5 days to live , I have prayed for healing every day but this weekend she went down hill, and I got upset, but just like the Election and so many things in life.

What we want may not be what God wants, and if you truly believe God is in charge and answers prayers , then give him Glory and pray for the family he gave to lead us everyday for 4 years, dont go where satan wants you to go with this.

And yes was prepared to say same thing if the election went other waygrouphug

God is the creator and controller of the universe and all that is in it, whether animate or inanimate. Any use or disposition He chooses to make of any part of His creation is His sovereign right. God is accountable only to Himself. He reports to nobody. He is not required at any time to give to any person any explanation for anything He says or does. He is the superpower above all powers in every area of His creation

[link to bible.org]

Ecclesiastes 5:2
Do not be quick with your mouth, do not be hasty in your heart to utter anything before God. God is in heaven and you are on earth, so let your words be few
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP