Users Online Now: 2,614 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,483,830
Pageviews Today: 2,290,366Threads Today: 680Posts Today: 14,828
08:43 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Beauty guru confesses on Youtube and names father who allegedly raped, tortured her from age 4 - 13, true or false?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know there was a similar thread on this yesterday, but I think it was taken down because people had found and were posting the man's personal information. Please don't have this thread taken down, while I'm only guessing that's the reason why, PLEASE DON'T POST PERSONAL CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE MAN MENTIONED! It is gaining attention in the news and I'm sure others as well as myself would like to see what happens with this.

Brie Lybrand, New Orleans Beauty Guru, Posts Video Claiming She Was Raped By Her Father

When subscribers check to see Brie Lybrand's latest YouTube video, they're expecting to watch one of her typical, upbeat beauty and shopping tutorials. So when "The New Orleans Beauty Guru" posted her latest video entitled "A Message To My Rapist," the world took notice.

Lyrbrand, a former pageant star, appears shaken and makeup-free as she makes her unexpected announcement. "I just got an email from YouTube saying that the man who raped me for most of my life subscribed to me," she says with disgust. "The man that took my virginity, robbed me of an innocence has subscribed to me on YouTube and is watching my videos."

More at [link to www.huffingtonpost.com]

**editing this** The video can be seen at Huffington Post.

Here's her Twitter page, it looks like she's updating with some pics of what she's claiming to be proof:

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

She's also a professionally trained actress -

Mini Biography

Brie is a professionally trained actor and singer from New Orleans, LA. She received her Theatre degree from Tulane University, with a minor in History. Brie competed and held titles for Miss Louisiana, Miss Louisiana Teen, Miss Metairie, National American Miss, Miss Louisiana United States, and American Co-Ed. Calling Brie a "triple-threat" is a huge understatement.

[link to www.imdb.com]

Her father made a statement to his local newspaper claiming the accusations are false and he may be contacting the district attorney in Louisiana -

[link to www.thecorryjournal.com]

So, what do those on GLP think?

**Editing this so that people can go to Huffington Post directly to view the video, as well as read the link regarding the father's side of the story per his local newspaper.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News