Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Fruit in America is Rotting - A Real Change Needs to Come
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Scripture I read today:

You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles?

Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.

A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit.

Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.

Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

Matthew 7:16-20

I feel America weeping.

Many woke up today with a numbness in their soul after leaving the seat of the emotional roller coaster ride
they were on last night.

My original intuitive feeling about who would be the President for the next four years, turned out to be right.

It always is--but I didn't want it to be.

I allowed hope to trump my intuition.

Hope that a positive change was going to come.

Why was I driven to vote, knowing that I was going against what my soul was telling me all along?

It has to do with goodness and righteousness.

All that has been morally right and good in this life is disappearing, and now it appears it will continue on.

The innocent will continue to be slaughtered, and those who work hard will be punished while those who don't will be rewarded.

Any freedoms we have left will continue to be systematically taken away from us.

And because political correctness demands tolerance of everything, men and women of faith will see more persecution.

You know, a lot of fruit DID rot in America this year, as a result of the drought.

But I'm talking about a different kind of fruit and a different kind of drought.

A Spiritual Drought--in the heart of man and it's producing decay and rotten fruit.

The fruit on the tree is rotting.

A real change needs to come.

And it will not be through any re-elected man who appears to be in control and offers false promises of moving forward.

A real change will only come when the heart in man changes--and only God can change a heart.

"A NEW HEART WILL I GIVE YOU, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

And I WILL PUT MY SPIRIT WITHIN YOU, and CAUSE you to walk in My Statutes, and you shall KEEP My Judgments, and DO them"

Ezekiel 36:26-27
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP