Users Online Now: 1,080 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 155,179
Pageviews Today: 260,521Threads Today: 87Posts Today: 1,248
02:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Election Was Rigged. And possibly with help from the Republicans. It's A One Party system folks.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to theulstermanreport.com]

I’m going over the #s. State by state. County by county. Had all of that lined up a week ago and it was looking so good for us. Last night not adding up. A major shift in the final hours or some serious anomalies in the actual vote counts. Voter turn out was depressed for both sides. All prior evidence states otherwise. How is that possible? Don’t know. At this point not worth discussing because I don’t have an answer for you so don’t ask. This is f-cking Venezuela we got here.

Is what it is for now though. Shut up. Move on.

You want me to say I was wrong? Fine. I was wrong. But I said they could steal it. And that is what might have happened. But to pull that off in so many states, would mean they got help. Talking from both sides here. Get it? Republicans. And that is scary. If we are that far gone, what the hell are we to do about that? We need a major reset in America if that is the case. We don’t f-cking deserve America anymore. When those Senators dropped Benghazi I got real worried real fast. It felt like a deal had been made. And the CBS bullsh-t. Talk about a media scandal of epic f-cking proportions. But nobody is pushing it. Like I told you. They buried it. Both sides. Gone. I’ll say it again. BOTH SIDES. Get it? I know localized fraud. But a multiple state millions of votes level of fraud. To pull that off would be incredibly risky and would require help from the apparent opposition side. And I don’t really want to go there right now. Too scary.

Another thing. They will use this to further divide the conservatives. Stir them up. Get the finger pointing at an all time high. Divide them up even more. Easy pickings then. You might be getting taste of that already. Keep your head up.

Won’t sugar coat the real issue here though. America is in big f-cking trouble here. Jarrett said they have two judges ready and waiting. They want to own the Court. Congress really does become mute at that point. More than it already is. Hell, if elections are mute, why not the Court too?

Give me 24 more to digest all of this. I’m waiting for feedback from others. Sure they are just as stunned as me. Virginia? That was +3 for us. Easy. When that got jammed up last night I knew something was up. And everybody was saying “What is going on?” Everybody. I’m hearing something like 8 million fewer votes. And we don’t win with those #s? That means no Republican pick ups? How is that possible? Don’t know. Doesn’t make any sense. There is no previous election to hold 2012 up against in comparison. I have never experienced an election night roll out like what happened last night. Never.

Give me 24.

Maybe we shut this down. Permanent or temporary I don’t know yet.

I’ll echo the Old Man. I’m sorry too. Really believed we had this one.

To give you a taste of what I’m doing now I’ll share this with you. I’m using a Florida outcome in a specific district to try and wrap my head around all of this. Three counties. Martin, St. Lucie, and Palm Beach. Martin is controlled by Republicans and the turnout #s match what all our national trending showed. Big enthusiasm for the Republican candidate. Republican vote dominated Martin County. St. Lucie and Palm Beach are the real tests and is where the #s really start to signal something is wrong. St. Lucie leans Democrat. Palm Beach is Dem dominated. St. Lucie showed marginally less votes for Democrats % wise. Republicans enjoyed some cross-over which is what all the national models were indicating. In Palm Beach County which is Dem. dominated, voter turnout was even more depressed than prior elections, especially for the Democrats. But the Democrats won. The Republicans lost. Basically, the Democrat dominated counties seem to be where some very odd #s came back. And if this is the model they utilized last night, they had to have done it in multiple counties for every swing state. That kind of coordination would be huge. And it would need the help of operatives from the other side. So I’m sitting here trying to figure out if the #s represent real voter outcome, which means almost all our internals were way the f-ck off, or how they pulled off fraud. That will take time. It won’t matter for this election, but it will make us better prepared for the next one. Either way, I got to focus and make calls, and try to figure this sh-t out.

Or not.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP