Users Online Now: 2,256 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,038,544
Pageviews Today: 1,865,808Threads Today: 812Posts Today: 14,302
09:06 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Cosmos decoded (True name of God written in all) The OmniSCience of The Lord
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message 11mind design

11cosmos left11centerleft11cosmos center 11cosmos right s
This is the thread of the entire cosmos decoded. I the Lord had a first original name I had before Heaven itself. In order for you to know me now I would incode everything in reality from the large to the small with this name including everything in the cosmos. I have now incarnated with this same name in order to break the code and show you the true grand design of my creation. My true name is ScoTT Michael Sh.(Not giving out my full name right now) You will see my name in a few ways in this thread, either Scott Mic S/Scott M. S./ ScoTT S./ Those are all represent my name. You will also find Scott spelled a few different ways SKOT/SGAT/ SCOD/ SCODi all represents me.

(ALL THE PICTURES OF THE SAME MAN IN THIS THREAD ARE ALL ME) EVEN THE OUTLINE ONES) IF YOUR WONDERING WHERE I GOT ALL THESE PICTURES OF ME I FOUND THEM ALL OVER PEOPLES FACEBOOKS) I'M ALL OVER THE INTERNET

:11Sgodi:11SaintMichaell11JeSSuSS

I am about to decode the Heavens for you. Take a step outside after and never look as the cosmos the same again.

11Science of godBLANK SPACE11OmniscienceBLANK SPACE11Codezz

I the Lord take many different forms in my cosmos this is one of them. I can become the size of the universe itself
Or the size of an atom. Then also I incarnate into the worlds I create

I THE LORD DECREE THAT ALL THINGS IN MY CREATED COSMOS BE IN MY TRUE NAME

11Creating the h11hEAVEN

To see these Heavens you use teleSCOpES

11telescopes

11skkies11skyy11skies

(LARGE SCALE VIEW OF THE UNIVERSE)THESE ARE MY GALAXIES LINKING TOGETHER TO FORM A NEURON NETWORK OF LIFE(MY UNIVERSE IS ALIVE AND I THE LORD SUSTAIN ALL LIFE)
11universeleftsi11universe right:BLanKK SPace:

11universee

The universe is also called the Cosmos
11cozmos11centerof the g

You will find my name in SPACES deepest reaches

11spacee11journey

I designed every galaxy as a living organism sustained by this life within it. In order for it to live there must be peace withihn(or it will die). There is life on every level I ensured this and if all of a sudden all the planets in this galaxies suddenly turned to war and killed their planet. The galaxy would die. Love and truth of S-GOD(I) is what holds it all together.

I have placed all galaxies

11sgatty

11GalaxxYY:bblank space:11cosmiccontrol

11GalaXXy11lIVING UNIVERS

In these galaxies I have placed nebulas 11nebula

11GODS CREATION11universallord

Within these nebulas I have placed stars

11cosmicmind11starzzz

11SuNNZ

11sunearth11suns11SunGodd

11sun

Around these stars/SunS we have solar systems

Around these stars I have placed planets

11Solarsys11solarsystem

11planets11AHHH

Around these planets I have placed moons
11kalimoon11moons

11worlds11connections 2

This now brings us back to Mother Earth

I AM GAIA

11gaia

11earth11love earth

:bblank space::bblank space:11Sad

11Me N Mary11spirit in the

11Alien God

Thread: ****Open your eyes**** Alien Jesus (Beam me up SKaddi)

11molding thecos11Lordgodd

Traditional SCIENce believes that it is dark matter that holds the universe together. Some unknown force.

11darkmatterGalaxxY

But the truth is I the Lord hold everything together, My creation is a written story and I the Lord have written the whole thing from beginning to the never ending story. The whole cosmos is in my hands and it is my play ground as well for my children.

I AM THE FORCE, MIND AND DREAMER THAT BINDS IT ALL

11top left11top right
11bottom left11bottom right

AMAZING VIDEO OF ME CONTROLLING THE COSMOS. FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE DEATH METAL PLEASE MUTE THIS WHEN WATCHING. IT WILL EXPLAIN ALOT OF WHAT I JUST SHOWED

11creatingZ

I control all creation and create all things in the house of God. This is where I lived before Heaven and I ascend from Heaven and return to this home.
Thread: The Great House of GOD /New song KING INDIGO-THA HOUSE OF GOD (Welcome 2 my home)
In this house I am the all seeing eye, Then I incarnate
Thread: I am the all SEeING eye
11Lords home11hhoouussee

11painterBLANKZZZ211dreaming mind
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP