Users Online Now: 1,752 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 556,281
Pageviews Today: 866,166Threads Today: 344Posts Today: 4,660
09:39 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I BUGGED OUT, Ask Me A Questin.........
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message First, a little bit about my story.

I'm an average guy, had an average job, a girlfriend, one car, and the usual bills any person in his early 40s would have. One obsession I've had over the five past years was following the Nibiru crazy, which came to a head this past August. I fell for people like Moore, Gibson and Dr. Ricks, and I truly allowed myself to believe that Nibiru was imminent.

I quit my job, withdrew all my money from the back, converted what possessions I had into cash, and went for the hills. I told my girlfriend to come with be but she thought I was crazy and walked out the door shortly before I bugged out. I spent what cash I had on survival gear and left the coast, making a beeline for Missouri, where I joined up with a group of other people who had also bugged out.

We waited for the big boom.

OF course it never came, and I soon began to realize I was the biggest dipshit on the faceof the earth. I lost my job, my girlfriend, my job, my car got repossessed...Now, four months later I am finally starting to get my shit back together, but it's a long road ahead....

I am writing this so no one else makes the same stupid mistakes. I will answer any questions anyone has about my bugging out.

Peace.

Mark.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP