Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Heaven and hell are real places
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Heaven and hell are real places. In the beginning God created the heavens, the earth, and many other things including Adam and Eve. Everything he created was Good. However, some things God created [the angels] chose to do evil. Adam and Eve follow God for a while but eventually sinned and were separated from his grace. The garden in which they lived was also separated from his complete harmony. While this earth began to be infested with evil, as it still is today, God's home remained in complete harmony with him. This place of no sin and death we call heaven. It is a perfect and beautiful dwelling for all who love and obey God. Jesus along with all of the angels and saints have a home there. It is a place without sickness or death. It is a real place where everyone who wants to go there will live in peace and harmony with everyone and everything. It is what this earth was designed to be before sin entered the world. It is the place where all who love Jesus will go after death. Sin, sickness, and every kind of evil was not God's plan for us. They are what happened when disobedience changed God's plan for us. Heaven is the restoration of God's perfect desires for all who chose to follow Him!
Unfortunately, hell exists too. It was created for satan and his followers. Hell is the absence of God. All that God created was good. However, when certain angels decided that they wanted to be like God and not serve him they became separated from his grace. That is what hell is... a separation from God.
Just like those ancient angels who disobeyed God [and are now known as demons] so many people today choose not to be like God. They are separated from God's grace and live in a type of hell. Life without God is hell. These people do what they want and are absolutely miserable. The Scriptures say that "God knows how to punish the wicked until the day of judgement." I was one of those people. My heart was broken, my soul was empty and my brain was a sphere of confusion. I was doing whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. Yet, I did not know what was wrong with me. Life was hell for me then just as it it for many today. For us, we can still - as long as we are in this life - find Jesus to save us from a living hell on this earth. The demons are condemend through their own choices and experience this everlasting separation from God. They will always be a part of hell. We, on the other hand, can escape the torture of separation from God through Jesus Christ. We must reject sin and accept Jesus in order to escape hell. When we do accept Jesus Christ we become 'born again.' We are no longer separated from God but become His children. Life becomes a new experience because we have passed from spiritual death into eternal life as children of the living and eternal God.

[link to www.savemenowjesus.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP