Users Online Now: 1,234 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 76,212
Pageviews Today: 132,915Threads Today: 74Posts Today: 1,191
02:22 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Great House of GOD /New song KING INDIGO-THA HOUSE OF GOD (Welcome 2 my home)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ****This is a very small part of my project but it is a very important part****

First off I would like to say this house I am about to tell you about existed before Heaven and still exists today. This house is my house and my home away from Heaven. Only I and Mary live in this house and this is my eternal house forever. Some refer to the church as the house of God, this is correct but there is also a literal house more real then the one you are in right now.

You also must understand the one who describes this house to you is the one who lives there. No one else would be able to describe the emotions of this home except for the one who lives here.

BLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEHoussof Godd
11Hhooussees11House of the l11hhoouussee

:11Sgodi:BLANK SPACE11House of SGOD

BLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEBLANK SPACE11Where is Gods

****THIS HOUSE IS LOCATED OUSIDE OF HEAVEN****

Many have heard of the house of God but most do not know where it is or even what it is. When I first created myself I also created a house for me to live. I placed this house in the center of a giant golden cross floating in the middle of Heavenly clouds. It still exists today like this. It does change shape from time to time when I want it to.

This is what you refer to as Jack in the box

I am the man in the box

thinking outside of my box.

Yet......

There is nothing outside my box. Heaven and all the cosmos exist within the computer matrix within the house of the Lord.

11The house of G11My house:JaK n da BOXX:
BLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEBLANK SPACEBLANK SPACE:LordscoTT:
11Thacube:preeog LLife:11God in a box

11jak N box11Oncross

11Think out side11Jakkin

11HoussSee11Homes
:Housse of god:
11houseeofGod11Whitecast

My house is a shape shifting house based on my moods and emotions of the time. It can turn into and shape or form into what I wish.

11houseeof

11CabiN

11Hhousse

11CaSStleBLANK SPACE11Gds house

11houssee11Castle

11Houselcoud11Hoouse

11Cottage

11HouseofGodd11HHouse

In this house I am forever young "FOREVER 21"
:Child God:11HHoouse
114 ever

In this house is where I designed the cosmos

Thread: The Cosmos decoded (True name of God written in all) The OmniSCience of The Lord

This is where what people would refer to as the word took place. I design dreams in this house and then incarnate into them. All of Heaven was created in this house within my mind. I will do another thread on this at a later date but I wanted you to know that the programing for realities happens here.

Essentially how I did it was I went into my mind and wrote a story (the whole story of life) and then went incarnated into it

11dreaming mind11thaword

In my house there are many rooms with many different things in each of them

11dreeamm11ComputerMatrix
BLANK SPACEBLANK SPACE11Lorddz

:11MaTTrixxx:
When I dream I do not leave a body behind in this house for when i leave this house I am where I am in my dream.
11Sleeping
11universeleftsi11universe right

throughout these dreams of reincarnating sometimes things turn dark and the dreams you are experiencing effect you as a whole. Over the incarnations I have lived throughout the cosmos this house started to take on a darker appearance mainly because of my children in my cosmos tearing themselves apart.

This house has turned into a dark house.

It is now a broken home. And only Love can fix itheartbreak

11Spooky house
11BrokenhomeOcotillO stoneho

Will you help me and Mary fix our home to become whole once again?? All Our Children are under our roof that includes you

We need home improvements....

11Homeim.
11MarYi11TimSS
:11Michael N mary::11michaeln Maryr::House of tha lor:

11Lords home

Finally my house can be at peace
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>