Users Online Now: 1,329 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 171,376
Pageviews Today: 286,925Threads Today: 107Posts Today: 1,960
02:58 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Election Fraud: Fact or Fiction?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am one certainly willing to concede when I perceive that I've truly lost. Hell, I will shake the other guy's hand and even eat crow every now and then, but I simply cannot get this election out of my mind. The numbers just don't add up to the anecdotal evidence I've seen and heard.

I guess it's because I don't trust anything coming from MSM (including Fox now), and I certainly wouldn't put it past this current administration (or system, shall we say) to outright beg, borrow or steal in order to retain power. In fact, the stakes are too high for them and I believe that this administration absolutely HAD to win, or face their full demise (personally and as a party) - with many of them possibly going to jail. They also HAD to retain the Senate for much the same reason, to ensure that they had the ability to complete their task over the next four years without fear of impeachment. So, in effect, this was a life or death situation, and I'm confident that the rule-of-law means nothing to them - so it's at least logical to surmise that they are capable of just about anything in this light.

Now, I'm watching the aftermath and everyone (including Fox) is literally glancing over this potential issue to the greatest extent they can even in light of the extensive reports from EVERYONE of the phenomenal turnout - particularly in the swing states, and certainly contrary to what we all believed prior to last night's final results. I'm also already seeing libitard comedy skits (such as Southpark and others as I type this) making light of this very real concern - just one day past the election. This is a typical liberal tactic (to marginalize the actual crime), and one that has been employed successfully since their inception - particularly over the last four years. I know that the Gore challenge of 2000 is at the top of most everyone's minds as well, so those with real concerns (and possibly evidence) are even more reluctant to voice the subject for fear of backlash. Finally, we all have a sense of normalcy bias (even those of us on GLP), and the thought of something so damning as a complete compromise of our electorate is something we'd all rather not confront if push truly came to shove.

Nonetheless, I'm throwing it out here for real discussion, and believe that any remaining Americans that care for this country's survival need to do everything possible to vet this to its end (so please contribute if you can), and then hold those responsible accountable if true. If proven false and baseless, I will then happily eat crow and go on my merry way - and will actually be relieved that I was wrong. I have to believe that those more powerful than we on GLP are doing the same as we speak, but I'm the type that must answer these questions for myself and will attempt to do my part to the best of my ability (time permitting). Maybe you guys will do the same?

Anyway, to start, I would like to focus on just one state at a time, and have chosen Ohio as my task (if anyone wants to join in, great - or pick a different swing state). I plan to research the voting methodologies employed at each precinct, accumulate the data being released relating to each to the extent possible, compare that data to both the news reports and previous election results, and then accumulate as much anecdotal evidence as possible to further compare against in hopes of reaching a viable and supportable conclusion. Some of you may be more gifted than I in the art of forensic research, so please chime in if you think this approach misguided or off base.

I will begin posting my findings as I discover them, and then I hope to post a final conclusion upon completion....hopefully eating crow in the process.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP