Users Online Now: 1,541 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 287,897
Pageviews Today: 457,418Threads Today: 146Posts Today: 2,325
05:50 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do I feel like I'm getting signs from God?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I recently have gone through a break up. I have been so focused on doom that it made me make irrational choices. I few nights ago I was drinking heavily and my girlfriend called me and I said evil things that I never knew my soul could spit out. She broke up with me and I know that we are destined to be in my heart and I know she her heart feels that way too. She wanted time alone and I understand completely from how the way I've been treating her. There are many other details that I am beginning to understand what I came here to learn from but I'll spare you guys the vent and get to my point.
I was depressed and started doing what I had to do to become the person I used to be. I started thinking more and God and how I feel that he is helping me throughout all this. I will be watching a video and think of God and think of a few words in my head and they would say h exact same 3 words Max. That I was thinking of. I would sit and stare outside thinking and a few times when I thought of God a rabbit would appear. Another example is that I would think of him and then the heater would turn on, this happened multiple times.

What do you guys think? Is my mind just trying to comfort me and making up these coincidences or.. is God trying to guide me towards something, an understanding perhaps.

Really sorry for the vent but I am distant from friends since its hard to find things to relate with them and I know there are GPLers who have compassion. I do believe that we are in strange times and anything happening to an individual, they should really try and understand a deeper meaning of why something is happening.

Thank you very much.
love to all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP