Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Saw some freaky stuff by Long beach airport
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't want to make a stupid post (too late ) But I was coming down the 405 freeway tonight around long beach airport area traffic very slow maybe 25mph .It was just getting dark. I saw a large plane low in the sky next to the freeway maybe a 737 size > As I was passing it I kept staring at it and IT WASN"T MOVING I SWEAR. It was facing the opposite direction of me and the thing was just hovering there I swear!I kept watching it for like 25 seconds looking back and it wasn't moving !!!I thought maybe it's like a harrier jet no it was not . Maybe it was a display? No I don't think so It was too high up not near any buildings. maybe it was some sort of balloon ad ? I was freaking out . I started looking for matrix glitches on the freeway like in a video game where the same car keeps driving by..nothing until I came ACTUALLY ,wierd to JWA where the was a green shooting star going quite slow for a shooting star the traffic was slow at this point everyone who was not texting had to have seen it . Strange stuff.. any thoughts? No I don't take drugs or even drink.
I'm fairly rational . maybe it was an optical illusion but NO...!
Flamesuit on...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP