Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why do you come to GLP?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I come here because it is a great alternative to Mainstream Media, and I often learn of events and stories I otherwise would not hear of for days or weeks.

Another main reason I read these forums often, is that it is a great way to prime your BULLSHIT filter.

There is so much fucking garbage posted on this website.

Racists, republitards, libtards, obamatards, whacked out crazies and cranks, schizophrenic mentally ill bullshit artists, redneck idiots, the list goes on and on. They flock here.

And then oddly enough, there are many threads and posters who are TOTALLY rational! It's a beautiful experience being able to filter through and find the amazing messages of love and truth people worldwide leave on this forum.

You all empower me, and I love you dearly, That is what GLP is about to me.

God Bless you All (if you are into it and even if you aren't!)

Spammers 1 starrers trolls idiots and morons all welcome in this thread, but learn to shut the fuck up and stop gumming up the wheels of progress

hf hf grouphug band cheers peace wthread
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP