Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject How to deal with your Sheeple family
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I wish I had the answers, but I don't. Maybe you have some ideas...??

The members of my family are all quite intelligent and educated people with successful careers. At the same time they are ALL Sheeple and totally unaware. I've always been considered as different and tolerated as "the artist" who's out there." There is no one in the family though who tolerates and agrees to discussing any issues that I bring up; most of those issues are about the truth behind the veil. I think that many sheeple feel threatened when you question their "reality". This wouldn't be so serious if their ignorance didn't cause harm to the latest generation. For example, I tried to tell my sister with two infants about the dangers of vaccines and she didn't even respond to me. She just told my mother that she didn't want to take any chances of her kids getting sick. Duh! Ever since she had them all vaccinated, they are constantly sick. I feel that their immune system was weakend and I care because it's my nephew and niece but I can't do anything for them at this point. There's a family birthday gathering this weekend. I agreed to attend, but I already know that for the most part I will be the outsider again and pretty pissed off at their level of ignorance and being laughed at. So it's best to keep quiet which sucks, because then I'm denying who I am and supporting thei blissful ignorance. It's my indigo nature to cause friction among illusion. It is like stirring up the dirt to then be dissolved for the truth to come out. As that happens people feel very uncomfortable and dislike me or turn on me. Any thoughts on this? Are you also the only one aware among a family of sheeple?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP