Users Online Now: 1,699 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 391,448
Pageviews Today: 629,525Threads Today: 199Posts Today: 3,749
07:55 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ALERT!!! 13 Year Old Child Sees NIBIRU! Explains!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message

"My child came home today and told me what she saw this morning while waiting for the school bus. Her voice was shaking as she described it and my heart was pounding! I have asked her permission to retell what she saw. She has no need to lie about this and in no way have I pushed my belief of its existence on her. I have never, up until now showed her my videos. I have kept her identity hidden. I will tell you that she is extremely intelligent with a 4.0 gpa. She can tell the difference between the moon and sun. Also note, I decided to show her my WTF Moment video whereas she immediately confirmed that's exactly what she saw. I will not tolerate insulting comments about my child so if you do so, you will immediately be blocked. We must get the word out. Thank you and God bless us all! *Southern U.S.
Also if you have a question to ask her that I didnt then I will ask for you. This is what I believe I saw a few mths ago."
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP