Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 10 Reasons I Hate White People.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't hate White people.Hate is not productive and it is NOT the opposite of love.

People who hate something or someone secretly love or envy it. They are like children who feel like they are denied love by their parent.

The opposite of Love is not hate it is Indifference.

I have met some really nice Whites that are in my life as well as other "races".

Hate,Racism and Prejudice are all learned conditions this is why Blacks will never treat Whites the way they have been treated. Racism is not a part of Black culture. Black anger is reactionary.

Whites have woken up to a new reality and it is only a big deal to those over 50 who have lived in and benefited from a world of inequity from the past and live in fear of the future.

I am indifferent to racists but always ready to fight them.

I will NOT subject young Whites and Blacks to the fear and division of the past.

Its their world now and they want it to be shared.

The empty platitudes of freedom and equality are meeting actual reality and it is coming to fruition and becoming real. Now we see who really wants equality and freedom.

Sitting together and holding hands is not freedom, power sharing is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP