Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject new poster here cause I think you might find this interesting
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in north central Wisconsin. Located not too far away from my area is an ammunition factory. The factory makes the 30mm shell casings for the Apache gunships. The company had a huge order pending the elections. If Romney did win the elections the order was going to be cancelled. If Obama won the order would go through. I heard this info around town and last night, heard the grumblings of overtime through out the Thanksgiving season. I believe that the move to do something in Syria is right around the corner. The reason I think that it is Syria is because Romney would have helped Israel with Iran. It sure as hell cant be Afghanistan, cause no matter who won the election those rounds would still go to Afghanistan.
I am just passing this along, Obama is up to something and this has me concerned.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP