Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Sick of Obamabots and the free shit army?? Here's 11 things to do.
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Anonymous Coward 21951033:MV8yMDQ0MzExXzM0MzQ5OTExX0E4MkUxODMw] Hahaha. Yes! Isolate yourself completely from anyone or anything that contradicts your hurt feelings You know the big problem with the "going galt" fantasy is that only works for economic "winners" - not the typical losers who are deluded into thinking they're more powerful, productive, or important than they actually are. Btw, how much of your money has Obama and the 'free shit army' taken from you personally? Do you even have a guess? [/quote]
1) Minimize your spending. Take your savings out of the economy and hide it as best as you can.
2) In the same vein, take as much of your economic activity to the black market / cash only market as you can.
3) If you are thinking about closing your business down, go ahead
4) If you are keeping your business running, take a strong look at who you are hiring and firing (ie consider firing minorities and single women)
5) If you are a doctor begin limiting your patients or only take cash payments.
6) If you produce food (farmers) consider reducing your output to drive up prices and help Michelle O. with her fight on fat.
7)Do not associate, coach, elevate, or help in any way those who trend Democrat. This includes charities or even your own family.
8)If you are working hard to try and get ahead. Stop - enjoy your life and family while you still can.
9) Do not associate with liberal bastions such as schools, colleges, and the entertainment industry. Consider homeschooling your kids.
10) Move to a red state and start pushing for secession.
11) Military members near retirement should retire; make the Democrats fight the next war.
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Pentagon Announces It Will Quarantine Soldiers Returning From Ebola Mission
Nintendo is making a fatigue and sleep-tracking health device
Pope Francis: ‘Evolution of Nature Is Not Inconsistent With the Notion of Creation’
Government Agencies Are Secretly Going Through Your Snail Mail, Too
Breast Cancer Charity Accused of Partnering with Corporations Linked to Cancer-Causing Products
Rising Global Temperatures from Climate Change Linked to Increase in Violence
Flight MH17 - What You're Not Being Told
Lowe’s Hires Robots for the Holidays
Chicago Official Illegally Offers Cash, Prizes for People who Vote
7 in 10 Young Americans Too Fat, Uneducated, or Criminal to Join Army
Reid warns of impeachment fears in fundraising email
Obamacare Covers Foreign Diplomats
New Crystal Could Let Divers Breathe Underwater
Scientists Found Signs Of Life Deeper In The Earth Than Ever Before
Ex-CBS reporter says government bugged her computer
Businesses and schools prep for civil unrest in Ferguson
Muslim Leader Warns Canada It’s ‘Under Attack’
Did You Hear? Texas Plans to Fingerprint EVERYONE within the Next 12 Years
Now We Will Watch How The Stock Market Performs Without The Fed’s Monetary Heroin
Globalization = Permanent Instability
Google Pill to Diagnose Disease
WTO Says U.S. Consumers Don’t Need to Know Where Meat Comes From
A Dallas Company Finds Profit in Video-Only Jail Visitations http://www.
Why Are TV Stations Advertising Viagra to Children?
Pope Contradicts Genesis Account of Creation, Argues ‘God and Evolution’ Are Compatible
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd.
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2014 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.007s (5 queries)