Users Online Now: 3,058 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,042,715
Pageviews Today: 2,763,658Threads Today: 617Posts Today: 12,104
05:01 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject When you're going through a difficult time, say to yourself: 選知 suffering, I知 ill, I feel persecuted. Yes, but this is an illusion ...
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Sages and initiates tell us that we are merely travelling through a world of appearances, that life is a dream from which we will one day awaken. This is yet another idea you must try to work with. When you are going through a difficult time, for example, say to yourself: 選知 suffering, I知 ill, I feel persecuted. Yes, but this is an illusion. I知 dreaming, and when I wake up, there will be no trace of it. Or: 禅hese tests have nothing to do with me. I don稚 know who they池e happening to perhaps to someone who looks like me, but in any case not to me. I am outside all of this, I am spirit, I am invulnerable, and I can watch what is happening merely as a spectator. Yes, you will only truly progress in the spiritual life when you know how to recognize what is real."

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News