Users Online Now: 1,918 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 66,628
Pageviews Today: 87,407Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 348
12:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Only Victory That Remains Open To Christians IS Delivered By The Father When You Surrender!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Put all your faith in the crooked American Political System, didnja? Ronnie Paul was gonna save the nation, then all the other dirtbags like Gingrich and mormon-boy...

None of this shit matters.
The Politicos of all mainstream persuasions have been actively seeking The Demise Of Our Constitutional Republic since President Andrew Jackson dismissed the private bank.

Since 1979 the Intentional Ruin of Our Nation has been Plain To See and In Your Face. Yet, all you can do is pay lip-service to God and put all your real faith and expectations in the lying and treasonous political bastards that have sold you and all your progeny into RUIN and DEATH.

RUIN & DEATH, that is the fate they have been seeking and planning to deliver unto you.

America's Leadership has been playing Russian Roulette with 6 loaded cylinders in a 5-shot S&W J-frame. They got the Supreme Court to fuck-US-up if somehow they should have a misfire!

No accidents or bad luck streak here. All INTENTIONAL.
Yet you are delusionally dysfunctional. "This Time It Might Be Different!" is the popular mantra.

American Citizens have been beaten-up so regularly and for so long that we suffer from Battered Wife or Stockholm Syndrome.

It ain't just the Cathy O'Brien MK Ultra Victims who are fucked continually and passed around. Every one who serves in a political office or administrative government function in America KNOWS the fuck-job they are giving U.S.

Think this latest election wasn't totally stolen and rigged from the get-go? That Ronnie Paul voters being hijacked last January wasn't a harbinger of shit that would fall onto U.S.?

Ron Paul was/is a party-hack chump bastard. Anyone could hear it and see it. He left no doubts when he would not standup for his wins in Iowa and the other states.

But your life, if you Love Christ Jesus and Know WHO HE IS; is not a game. It is yours to squander, but failing to Come Unto The Father makes you a Failed Vessel.

Only God The Father Can Deliver you from the shit you have to live with in this world. Only By Receiving A New Heart Of HIS Flesh can you be Delivered from fear, anguish, anxiety, Unto A Life Lived In Full Confidence, Guided BY HIM...

Two verses in The Old Testament Give Witness to what The Born-Again Life IS. From Ezekiel 36:
26. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.
27. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them.

Only In-God can you live with Full Confidence, KNOWING HIS Will IS Always Perfect!

Jesus Witnesses in John 14:6, "... No man Cometh Unto The Father But BY ME".

Only God The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit merit your Total and Unconditional Trust.

God has held my life for 28+ years. If HE had ever told me I could have everything I could ever wish for, I would not have known to ask for Everything HE Has Given me...

Only Relationship With God matters in this life.

In these Final Moments you might wish to consider whether you can Trust God Fully or not. If you find you can, or even if you are so broken you have nothing left to lose, The Time To Make Your Surrender IS Now. Just seek Father in prayer and open-up your heart. There is no wrong way to make your surrender, just be honest and sincere.

Christ Witnesses in John 17 that HIS People are Preserved against all evil and Abide With HIM and The Father.

Can't find a life any better than that.

Maranatha!!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP