Users Online Now: 2,168 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,029,480
Pageviews Today: 1,847,276Threads Today: 803Posts Today: 14,157
08:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Did everyone have kids too early?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I honestly look around and feel like one of the worlds biggest problems is people having children when they should really be waiting, figuring out life, getting a base built, or just creating a better family cohesion with THEIR parents. I mean seriously look at the world. Why are people having kids without maturing first? Most people I see are 100% neglected by their entire fa,ily from the moment they are born. They send them to "preschool" then k then 1-12 and let the state fail to raise them for them. And they "work" and pretend that that's "providing" for their family? While they completely neglect the emotional and spiritual needs of their child.

They buy a tv and sit their kid in front of them? Or " send them to school to get educated"? By liars who want to beat their souls and mind out of them. It's evil.

Having a child just to say you have children, or " because you feel like it" is not acceptable, it's cruel to the child. The rampant wickedness in society is coming from parental and familial neglect. The materialistic mindset most people have has to be taken on because their parents have on as well and no one is teaching people how to actually live, they let society mold robots and spiritually and emotionally stunted zombies out of their progeny.

Or maybe I'm just a cynic who's too sensitive and expects more LIFE out of people who are supposed to be ALIVE.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP