Users Online Now: 1,873 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 963,163
Pageviews Today: 1,666,538Threads Today: 654Posts Today: 12,655
06:19 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Agenda 21, for the ones who never heard of it?! Be scared, very, very scared!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just few days after the election there was a commercial commented on a different thread. To educate myself and everyone else who never have heard of it or like me haven't been too familiar with it, here is a simple explanation. After what I've read I only hope not to be alive when this happens...

HubPagesexploresign in

Agenda 21 - Part I: Codex Alimentarius

by jaredbangerter127 Followers

What is Agenda 21?

Agenda 21 is the United Nations official strategy to implement a number of environmentally beneficial agendas. According to the United Nations, Agenda 21 can be described as "the objective of sustainable development is to integrate economic, social and environmental policies in order to achieve reduced consumption, social equity, and the preservation and restoration of biodiversity."Agenda 21 states that every decision made in society should be based on global education, global land use, and global population control. That's right. Population control. You see, that's a big issue to the people at the head of the United Nations. They predict a whopping 21 billion people will be on the face of the earth by the year 2100, if they do not do anything about it. So that's where the covert tactics of Agenda 21 come into play. Agenda 21 calls for an 80% global population reduction. Yes, a full 80%. That is to say that the United Nations, in all of their infinite wisdom, decided that 80% of us world-wide need to die and we need to die long before we reach the year 2100. This is all solid fact that is officially documented in Agenda 21. Go read it yourself, if you don't believe it.To help reduce the population and stave off what they believe is the infection of an out of control population, they have devised and detailed several covert strategies in Agenda 21. The amusing part is they put these strategies up on official government websites where anyone could go read them, but the majority of people are too damn lazy, ignorant and tied up with watching American Idol to even care. A couple of their most prominent strategies include Codex Alimentarius and Fema Camps.This article will be focused on how they will use Codex Alimentarius to weaken (or prime us) for the FEMA camps. The next article I will write will focus on how they will create a disaster and tragedy big enough to validate a reason to round us all up in these FEMA camps and finish the job that Hitler never could.Agenda 21 - Codex Alimentarius

Codex Alimentarius

What is Codex Alimentarius?Codex Alimentarius (latin for food code) is the definition of nutricide. Everything I am about to tell you about Codex Alimentarius is documented and can be verified by YOU on the official government website.After you finish reading here, I encourage you to go look all this information up for yourself. I think it is ignorant for anyone to just believe everything they hear without going and verifying it for themselves.After World War II, the tribunals were held to punish people who committed crimes against humanity by courts in the United States. If found guilty, they were sent to prison. One of those who were found guilty was the President of I.G. Farben. I.G Farben produced a lot of the Nazi's supplies such as the gas used to gas the jews, the steel used in the prison camps and the ammunition, weapons, etc. The President of I.G. Farben was also the mastermind behind the slogan 'Arbeit Macht Frei', which can be translated into Work Makes Free. This was the slogan above the gates to every prison camp.While he was imprisoned, he continued to brainstorm ways to eliminate the majority of the population and pave the way for Hitler's New World Order. This is when he came up with the idea of weaponizing food. He knew that he who controlled food would control the world.
The rest read here: [link to jaredbangerter.hubpages.com]

Part II:

HubPagesexploresign in

Agenda 21 - Part II: FEMA Camps (with map)

by jaredbangerter127 FollowersThis is Part II of my article about the United Nation's Agenda 21 program for population reduction. Part I focused on how Codex Alimentarius was being implemented to irradiate our food of nutrients to weaken and prepare the survivors of a massive attack to be rounded up in these FEMA camps after the upcoming great American tragedy.In Part II of the article, I will now go into detail on what the FEMA camps actually are, how they were set up, who paid for them and what they will be used for in detail.If you have not already read Agenda 21 - Part I: Codex Alimentarius, please click HERE to read it now. Agenda 21 - A map detailing a large number of the FEMA camps already built around the United States. Pay one a visit!

What are FEMA camps?

FEMA camps are large prison camps very similar to the ones used in the Nazi holocaust on the jews during World War II. FEMA claims these camps were set up just in case we ever had a major crisis that resulted in requiring extremely high levels of security. Basically what they mean is that, if there is ever a terrorist attack big enough, everyone who survives nation wide will be rounded up into these camps to be kept under full 24 hour surveillance and periodic interrogation. They apparently think it's a genius way of catching terrorists.After the terrorist attacks on September 11th of 2001, the Readiness Exercise Program that was initially signed by President Ronald Regan in 1984 was able to authorize the building of over 600 FEMA camps nation wide. Do the math. On average there are now 12 FEMA camps in every single state! Considering how large these camps are, that is WAY more than enough to house whoever survives the upcoming staged terror attacks. However, you must keep in mind that none of these camps have ever been used to date. Even after people had lost their homes in natural disasters like hurricane Katrina, these were still not used to even provide any shelter.For a complete listing of all of the documented FEMA camps, I suggest you click THIS link and find one near you! See if you can locate it and check it out. I sure did! I found the one near me and it is insanely large. Who had to shell out the billions of dollars to build these prison camps? The future prisoners -- through tax dollars.For more insight on how these FEMA camps look, watch the short video below, before finishing the rest of the article.

Read the rest here: [link to jaredbangerter.hubpages.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP