Users Online Now: 2,174 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 920,982
Pageviews Today: 1,535,112Threads Today: 627Posts Today: 10,946
03:30 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama = Mabus, The Comet is ISON - This is my interpretation of what/who Mabus may be.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is my interpretation of what/who Nostradamus said was Mabus, i really hope i am wrong GLP.

Obama = Mabus, The comet = is the 2013 winter comet.

Islamic fundamentalism is going to see america as weak over the next year because of foreign policy and attack.

This will probably be blamed on iran or a puppet of iran or may even in fact actually be iranian funded radicals but it will be too late before anybody realizes. I'm not sure.

An isreali led mission on irans nuclear facilities may happen or may not happen before the mabus quatrain is realized, but it will be mostly irrelevant, although it could be the actual cause of the blowback that causes the death of Mabus.

The combination of the comet and the death of mabus at the hand of islamic militants will convince the islamic radicals that they can take the world by force now and set off a landslide of islamic radicalism and revolution convinced that it is time. It may even unify militants of different sects together who will be convinced they can take the entire west and convert by force.

It wont be all muslims, 95% of them will be caught in the middle just like your average german was in ww2, but i suspect even 5 or 10% in countries such as saudi will be enough to overthrow the governments. Just 2.5% of 2 billion muslims is 50 million jihadis.

The western responce wont initially matter or even work because it will be assumed that governments and jihadis can be fought in the way the taliban was initially fought or the iraqi insurgency. Fact is, there will be no centralized command structure of the jihadis so no way to cut the head off of the snake.

Starving poor cold americans of whom liberals are now the majority will protest any strong armed approach in the way they protested vietnam, further allowing the islamists to initially win.

The cryptic other quatrains about the greeks starving and the vatican being destroyed are probably all related.

Maybe the financial collapse that some people see as sooner rather than later leads to famine in greece ( is greece that far away from this already? might be a few years away ) and italy/med region gets directly hit by war, maybe even a rogue nuclear weapon.

It may even explain how the chinese and the russians get involved as they wont sit out the violence if europe and the US are under constantly daily islamic attacks and economic woes.

Dec 2012 is not the end of the world but the start of a consciousness shift that could eventually result in the worst war the human race will ever see.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP