Users Online Now: 1,419 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 379,695
Pageviews Today: 572,655Threads Today: 211Posts Today: 2,765
06:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Satanic Illuminati Nephilim MK Ultra Mind Control Masonic NWO Music Videos - POST HERE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I've noticed that there has been a uptick in music videos that use Satanic Illuminati MK Ultra Mind Control Masonic NWO imagery to promote their message. Whether this is to further the agenda of the "darkside" or just to capitalize on what is "trending" right now remains to be seen. One thing is for certain, the images being put into these videos are being imprinted into the minds of all who watch them-once seen, it cannot be unseen. Please post music videos/songs that you feel have their roots heavily in the subject at hand. I really don't want this to turn into a religious thread, it will be clear that some of these video will be offensive but let's keep the preaching to a minimum. I'd rather it focus on helping to explain the meaning of the symbolism used and lyrics defined.

Here is a good intro for people new to this subject:

Satanic, Illuminati,Freemasonic Imagary

Nephilim, Illuminati,Freemasonic Imagary

I was thinking Nephilim on this one.

An oldie but they were at it then too:

I was thinking Nephilim again (Daugters of Man) on this one.

This is a small taste of what is out there so please add to this and for those that want to shill and say they're just videos and have no symbolic or underlying meaning... byekitty
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP